General Scheduling Policies
- All scheduling is done on our website. If you have any questions about scheduling, call 512-529-6085
- Cancellations on classes are made 24 hours in advance to avoid a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Cancellations on Teen Summer Camps are non-refundable.
- Show up 20 minutes before your class begins for registration.
- Must be 18 years of age to schedule and attend unless otherwise specified.
- Depending on what you are scheduling, additional policies will apply.
How to Schedule
1. Read all scheduling information on this page, then select the appropriate 'Schedule Now, I have read the policies' button below.
2. If you have a promotional code, enter it first or when checking out.
3. Look for the item to schedule, read all the details then select the 'Book' button below that item.
4. Select the number of participants and class date and time.
5. Enter participants' names and proceed to checkout.
6. Create an account and if you didn't enter the enter the promotional code already, do so upon checkout.
7. Present any vouchers upon arrival.